Monday, February 19, 2018

Gorgeous Scrapbook Layout with Charlene Byrd

Hello Bloggers,

Charlene here! Thank you for joining me today. February is the month to celebrate not only your loved one but everyone who is important in your life. So thank you to all of you who are following me and Southern Ridge Trading Company. We appreciate you!


Today I’m sharing with you traditional but simply gorgeous page I designed for the love of my life. Nothing says Valentine's Day like red, black and roses! This guy sure holds the key to my heart!






I simply stained the delicate lace bar, small key from the Wing and Key Necklace kit and the Gorgeous word chipboard piece with Black Soot Distress stain. You could also use Black ink.

Southern Ridge Trading Company Supplies used:
- Wing and Heart Necklace Kit (the small key)
- Word Mix #1 (Gorgeous)

Other Supplies Used:
- Pion Design paper
- Paper flowers
- Cheesecloth
- Paper doily
- String

Until next time,
Happy Creating!
Charlene



No comments:

Post a Comment