Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Holiday Napkin Rings with Erin Quiding-Sampson


For todays project I decided to create some napkin rings for the winter holidays. I started off by cutting a piece of scrapbook paper into 6 - 1 ½ “ by 4” pieces. For the snowflakes, I used a package of chipboard snowflakes that I embossed with silver detail embossing powder then a second coat of ultra thick embossing powder to give it that metal look.


I used a strip of double sided tape to hold the paper together in a circle, then glued down the snowflake to the paper ring. Lastly, I added some sparkly embellishments to the centers of the snowflakes to finish them off.


Southern Ridge Trading Company Products Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- Silver Detail Embossing Powder
- Ranger Ink: Ultra Thick Embossing Powder
- Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts: VersaMark Ink Pad
- Double Sided Tape
- Dollar Store Embellishments

Thanks for looking ~ Erin



No comments:

Post a Comment